搜索
查看: 2646|回复: 8

难以为继,HLGuard项目关闭。

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-24 10:11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 北京朝阳
今天登陆www.thezproject.org发现网站只剩下一篇通告。The Z Project现有项目(HLGuard, RESGen, Autoban)已经陷入尴尬境地。HLGuard项目不排除交由其他人负责开发的可能(估计希望比较渺茫)。
以下是声明原文:
Dear visitor

You might or might not be aware of this, but The Z Project is no longer.

The development of HLGuard, RESGen, Autoban and the other TZP projects ceased a long time ago, and with no real project development, it doesn't make much sense keeping The Z Project up and running.

The actual cease of development was caused by a mix of lack of free-time, lack of motivation, lack of developers and personal issues alike. Making this final shutdown notice was not an easy thing to do for me, but something I nevertheless should have done a very long time ago.

I wish to personally thank ZepheR (my co-founder of this project) for all the fun we had developing HLGuard, which was the main reason behind the creation of The Z Project, back when we moved development away from United Admins.

Likewise, I wish to thank all the other developers (most importantly, tintin - you mad swede who stuck with us most of the time through this crazy project!), config guys, supporters, translators and everyone else participating in this project in one way or another. Thanks also goes out to all the positive feedback from the server admins throughout the years - I wouldn't have had the motivation to keep developing HLGuard for nearly that long, had it not been for you.

Many people have asked about the future of HLGuard (the only real closed-source project we managed ourselves) and the possibility to continue HLGuard somewhere else. While I have negotiated with several parties, none resulted in any proper plan for HLGuard's future as a whole. Instead, I have given away some of the less sensitive features from HLGuard to other anticheat developers interested in implementing these features into their own systems.

The forums will remain open for the rest of 2008, and will afterwards only be available in read-only form for historical purposes.

~ Zero3Cool
The Z Project Admin

我的英文水平不怎么样,大家自行翻译吧。呵呵
发表于 2008-11-24 11:09:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自 陕西西安

回复: 难以为继,HLGuard项目关闭。

关闭就关闭了吧   反正也早已不更新了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

雨在梦中下的粉 该用户已被删除
发表于 2008-11-24 12:52:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东韶关
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-24 13:00:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

哇, 我还不知道呢, 应该是最近才关的...
但是确实也是 Z PROJECT的东西是很久没更新了, HLGUARD早就已经发布不在更新...
就像管理员所说: 留着Z PROJECT也没用...所以说...不如关闭掉算了...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 08:02:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

Post by 雨在梦中下的粉丝
翻译:p :

亲爱的访客

You也许或也许不知道此,但是Z项目不再是。
很久以前停止的HLGuard、RESGen、Autoban和其他TZP项目的The发展和没有真正的项目编制,它没有保持Z项目的道理在运作。
实际的The停止发展由缺乏自由时间,缺乏刺激,缺乏开发商和个人问题的混合造成。 做这个最后的停工通知不是要做的一件容易的事为我,但是然而我应该做了非常很长时间前的事。
亲自感谢ZepheR的I愿望(这个项目的我的共同创立者)所有乐趣我们有开发的HLGuard,是在Z项目的创作的之后主要原因,后面,当我们移动了远离团结的Admins的发展。

Likewise,我希望感谢所有其...

感觉你是用翻译工具进行翻译的...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 08:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 陕西西安

嗯~~  翻译工具翻译的真不好   以后就让楼上的翻译吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 11:18:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大

Post by gearfox