使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-11 18:47:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自 河南濮阳

回复: 【转】钩版的话

还是玩正版开心!~......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-12 00:21:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东惠州

关于这个问题,我也曾经问过SXE作者.作者并不是那样认为.下面的作者的原话,看得懂英文的看下吧.
mmm I don't know what they meant. Every single developer with a few knowledge can figure out how injected works... but make a cheat is another thing

the last two weeks we face 3 kinds of cheats:

1) people who finally unpack EXECryptor and crack sxe injected
2) people who implement Windows global hooks
3) people who take advantage of my mistakes

the result
1) I change EXECryptor for Themida and no more cracking
2) After two years of knowing this vulnerability I finally block this global hooks, so, no more global hooks for anyone
3) I was trying to avoid ganchev to make new releases and I move dll's validations to sxe.dll, last version I fucked up the validations... I hope in the next release I will fix this problem for good. fixing this issue no one will be able to modify any dll. By the way, at this momment ganchev is not upgrading his cheats.

conclusion, I don't see a cheat maker who can make my job harder, those are stupid issues that I miss up, because I'm tired or whatever. Sadly, there is a lot of people who are testing all day long cheats, testing, re-testing, copying a lot of dll's to a lot of folder to see what happends, and in the other hand i'ts just me.

If someone, a cheat maker, say "I know the principles of injected" or whatever, tell him "ok, make a disabler that payas wouldn't be able to detect".

The only one who can make my life hader is Organner... the rest are just lammers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-13 12:32:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖南长沙

更本没必要搞反作弊器这种东西,只要服务器有管理的或者插件到位,有作弊马上就被T、被封
回复

使用道具 举报

游客
回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注个册吧

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表