搜索
查看: 3265|回复: 2

ClientRegistry Toolkit 0.3.0 RC1

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-23 10:49:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 广东深圳
Always backup your registry when making changes! (It's good practice to do this anyways, since you might accidentally hit Ctrl+S, which will not prompt you for overwrite.)

This software will not show your Steam account password! It is encrypted, and I have no way (or need) of decrypting it for you.

This software is licensed under the LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License), and all binary/source distributions must adhere to the LGPL, but the source won't be distributed until I decide the world is ready to see it.

RegistryToXml.exe is not as comprehensive, nor is it as complete as the 0.2.x version and I doubt it will make it into the final release. So do not bug me about that program missing things that its predecessor had.

As stated above, the .NET Framework must be installed.

The "Edit" and "Macros" main menus have been disabled because they have not been started/finished yet.

I have not started the raw binary editor, so you cannot edit binary values or use the context-menu to view as binary.

If you want, you can associate *.blob files to SteamRegEdit.exe, as it supports single argument passing. (So it could be called from the command line via "SteamRegEdit.exe %1".)

You cannot view/edit the IPAddressPorts values yet, as I have not devised a way to show/edit them.

Ctrl+C on either a key or a value will copy the key/value path to your clipboard.

Some shortcuts work like: F2 (Rename), Insert (only on keys), Delete (will prompt), Enter, Ctrl+N (new blob), Ctrl+S (save/save as), Ctrl+Shift+S (save as), Ctrl+C (copy path).

稍好本地下载提供
发表于 2005-11-23 11:20:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自 福建龙岩

回复: ClientRegistry Toolkit 0.3.0 RC1

这是一个查看,修改Blob文件的工具。
根据作者的建议,在修改前备份好自己的blob文件。
注意,这个工具是不能查看blob中的密码。  :D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-21 00:23:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖南长沙

回复: ClientRegistry Toolkit 0.3.0 RC1

LZ你的英语水平比我还强啊,佩服佩服,看来我得继续好好学习英语了。
回复